Acceptable Products and Use Policy
© Multiskills LLC DBA OneDayBundle
The following is the policy of OneDayBundle, Inc. (“OneDayBundle,” “we,” “us,” or “our“) regarding products for which OneDayBundle will (or will not) provide fulfillment services (“Product Policy“). We reserve the right to change the Product Policy at any time. The current version of this Product Policy will be on our website here, and any revised Product Policy will be effective as of the date posted. By continuing to use the Services after a revised version of the Product Policy has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the Product Policy. This Product Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions (“Terms“), which is available here.
You agree to use our fulfillment services (“Services“) according to this Product Policy and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that carriers, insurance policies, destinations, and jurisdictions may have additional limitations, prohibitions, or fees beyond those of this Product Policy, for which you are solely responsible.
The following products are prohibited:
- Child exploitation: Products that exploit or abuse children, including, but not limited to, images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Hateful, violent, or discriminatory content: Products that promote hate, violence, or discrimination against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, or veteran status.
- Illegal activities: Products that contravene, or that facilitate, or promote activities that contravene, the laws or regulations of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business or to which your product is to be shipped or stored, including the jurisdictions in which our warehouses are holding any of your products in inventory.
- Intellectual property: Products that infringe or may infringe on the patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Malware: Products which contain or which are intended to transmit viruses or other malware or which are designed or intended to illegally or in an unauthorized manner gain entry to, harm, or disrupt the data or operation of our or a third party’s computing devices, networks, systems, infrastructure, or the like.
- Personal information: Products that contain personally identifiable information, or confidential information, such as, but not limited to, credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, account passwords, medical records, employment records, or the like, unless you have prior written consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Restricted items: Products that are, or appear to be, restricted by law or regulation, including products that require specific licenses to store or distribute, including, but not limited to, live plants and animals, alcoholic beverages, prescription pharmaceuticals, ammunition and firearms, tobacco, and explosive and/or hazardous products.
- Self-harm: Products that promote self-harm.
- Terrorist organizations: Products that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
Any violation of this Product Policy voids any implied or express warranties and also violates our Terms. OneDayBundle may, at any time and without notice, remove any products, and/or suspend or terminate your account, or your access to the Services if your products violate the letter or spirit of this Product Policy, and we may also do so if you engage in activities inside or outside of your use of the Services that violate this Product Policy. Additionally, if your account is permanently limited for violating this Product Policy, you may be barred from future use of OneDayBundle and its services, and you may not be permitted to directly or indirectly open new or additional OneDayBundle accounts on behalf of yourself or others.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any products and your use of our Services at any time for compliance with this Product Policy and our Terms, or any other agreement between you and us governing your use of the Services. Our determination of whether a violation of this Product Policy has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this Product Policy, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
If you become aware of any product for which we provide our Services that may violate this Product Policy, please contact us at Office@onedaybundle.com so that we can review the product, although we are not obliged to take any action on a given product.