© Multiskills LLC DBA OneDayBundle
- “personal data” means any information that can be used to identify you, which may consist of information within the following categories: identifiers (e.g., name, email address, username), commercial information (e.g., records of product or service purchases, information concerning purchase histories), internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing and search history and information regarding interaction with a website), geolocation data, and professional or employment-related information; and
- “processing” means anything we might do with respect to personal data, including collecting it, using it, disclosing it, and deleting it.
Collection of Your Personal Data
OneDayBundle collects the following personal data about you:
Internet/network activity information: IP address.
We collect your personal data primarily through technological measures like cookies or third-party technology providers. You should consult your browser settings regarding cookie settings, but note that disabling certain cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Use of Your Personal Data
OneDayBundle collects, stores, and uses your personal data for the following business purposes:
- Internet / network activity information: We monitor internet and network activity to operate our websites, understand user profiles of website visitors, and analyze traffic to our websites for purposes of improving them. We may also use this information to deliver customized content and advertising within OneDayBundle to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- OneDayBundle does not process your personal data without a lawful basis for doing so. In this case, our processing advances our legitimate interest in expanding our business by marketing our products and services effectively through our website. Given the limited nature of data processing and limited effects on our data subjects (e.g., you), we do not view this processing as harmful to data subject rights or freedoms.
Note specifically that (1) the provision of your personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, and (2) we do not conduct automated decision-making, including profiling, with respect to your personal data.
Duration of Storage
OneDayBundle will store your personal data for so long as it is necessary for us to process it to meet the purposes described above. While we may retain data for a longer period, we will only do so if an appropriate lawful basis applies.
Disclosures to Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal data to third parties. However, we may disclose personal data to third parties for commercial purposes, as described in this “Third-Party Disclosures” section.
Some of our third-party service providers may see your personal data (from all categories) from time to time. These include companies Google (our website analytics provider), Proof (a website personalization tool), Bizible (a tracking and attribution reporting tool), VWO (a testing and personalization service), and targeted advertising partners (e.g., Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn). Each of these companies—and others that we may engage from time to time for similar purposes—may have access to your personal data solely as required to provide their services to us. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and keep it secure.
Note that we may use some of these service providers to help us perform statistical analyses regarding our products or services (including operation of our websites), to send you email or postal mail with relevant information, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
Sale of our Business
OneDayBundle will disclose your personal data (in any relevant category), without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on OneDayBundle or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of OneDayBundle; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of OneDayBundle, or the public.
Where Your Data Goes
OneDayBundle is based in the United States and processes personal data in the United States. Where your personal data was obtained through a third party, any cross-border transfers were carried out pursuant to appropriate safeguards that third party has applied. Where you provide information directly to us, you are knowingly consenting to transferring your data to the United States, where it will remain (well-protected) until you ask for it back.
A Note on EEA-to-US Transfers
According to the European Commission, the United States does not, as a country, apply adequate levels of protection to personal data, meaning they are dissatisfied with U.S. laws and regulations governing data privacy and security and the U.S. government’s actions concerning and potential unauthorized access to personal data. This means that processing of your personal data in the United States is subject to fewer protections than in Europe, which could increase the risk that your personal data is accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized parties. In any event, OneDayBundle remains committed to data privacy and security and intends to protect your personal data strongly regardless of where you or your data reside.
OneDayBundle secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure using appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring a level of security appropriate to the risk. To the extent possible, we work to ensure that our service providers (the third parties described above under “Disclosures to Third Parties”) apply similarly stringent security measures.
Children and Minors
OneDayBundle does not knowingly process or sell personal data from children under the age of sixteen, nor are our products or services directed at minors.
If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Your Privacy Rights
We respect your privacy and will do our best to honor your privacy rights under applicable laws (to the extent practicable).
Depending on where you live, you may have specific rights to control our processing of your personal data. These rights include:
- Right to Access: You may have the right to access your personal data that we process.
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to request that we fix errors or omissions in your personal data that we process.
- Right to Deletion: Also known as the “right to erasure” or the “right to be forgotten,” you may have the right to have us delete your personal data.
- Right to Object: You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal data or to stop it altogether.
Right to Restrict Processing: You may have the right to limit the ways in which we process your personal data.
Right to Data Portability: You may have the right to request a portable version of your personal data, either to be given to you or an alternative provider.
Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not treat you unfairly as a result of your choice to exercise any of the above rights.
Some of these rights are subject to prerequisites for their exercise. We will fill you in on those prerequisites should you seek to exercise one of these rights.
Exercising Your Rights
You may exercise these rights by contacting us through one of the methods set forth below under “Contact Information.” Upon receiving your request, we may take certain actions to verify your identity before acting on your request. While those steps depend on the nature of your request, we will usually use your personal data in our possession to verify your identity.
If you are a California resident, you may be able to appoint an authorized agent to exercise your privacy rights on your behalf. Where we receive a request from an authorized agent, we may take actions to verify that the agent is appropriately authorized to act on your behalf, including by asking for written proof of authorization or confirming directly with you.
Problems or Concerns
Multiskills LLC DBA OneDayBundle
3038 SW 42nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33312
office [at] onedaybundle[dot] com