Rules for accepting and processing Removal ordes from Amazon to the warehouse of the prep-center.
It is necessary to coordinate the export of goods with Amazon with the warehouse manager.
- Removal orders tariffs
- Inform Asin the goods and the quantity for export.
- After approval, issue a Removal order to the address of the warehouse. Specifying the required Name of the Recipient + Individual customer number (provided by the warehouse manager)
- Fill in the data in a google table or accounting program (access is provided by the manager)
- Make payment 50% of the cost of the service according to the rates on the website
- Indicate all track numbers in the table or accounting program after providing them to you from Amazon.
- Upon receipt of your goods at the warehouse by Removal order, the goods will be immediately repackaged into a new box. The price of the box is according to the tariffs
- Important! The warehouse cannot be held responsible for the improper delivery of US Postal Services – UPS, USPS, Fedex
If the rules in clauses 1-9 are not followed, the warehouse reserves the right to dispose of the unidentified Removal order at the time of acceptance of the goods.